09 10

Friday 3 October 2014

Easy Seafood Chowder

I love seafood, however I sometimes get intimidated to cook with it.  I don't know why.  I know many inexperienced cooks who have no problem cooking seafood.

My daughter is one of those people who isn't scared to try new seafood recipes.  She recently made home-made crab chowder.  Here is her recipe and her instructions.  Thanks Melissa! (Note if you prefer lobster, you can use that instead of the crab.)

The instructions are in her words.


Step 1 - Make your ingredient list and doodle if you wish



Step 2 - Gather fixin's for prep



Step 3 - Chop veggies and crab, arrange everything in pretty bowls



Step 4 - Add crab, potatoes, onion, garlic, and corn to cooker




Step 5 - Pour broth over, add butter and pepper




Step 6 - Set cooker to low, cuddle your teddy for 8 hours



Step 7 - Wake up, stir in cream, pack chowder for lunch!















No comments:

Post a Comment